Brothers Of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Something seriously wrong with the AI.....

2 posters

Go down

Something seriously wrong with the AI..... Empty Something seriously wrong with the AI.....

Post  Hurachai Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:37 pm

Hi all, posting this cos I think it is funny as hell. Have a look at the pic, then read the info below it.

Something seriously wrong with the AI..... Fallou10

OK, the person looking up at the stripper.......is a female dressed in armor.........and is the AI who follows you around and helps you out through the game...... WTF were the programmers thinking?!?!?!?!? Computer generated artificial intelligence stopping to watch a stripper? lmfao

Hurachai

Hurachai

Back to top Go down

Something seriously wrong with the AI..... Empty Re: Something seriously wrong with the AI.....

Post  UncleChop Mon Apr 25, 2011 7:30 pm

If I was one of your henchmen I would stop to watch the stripper.

So you got a lesbian henchman, life could be worse
She could be straight and too busy checking out the studly guys to notice who was about to kill you.

UncleChop

Back to top Go down

Something seriously wrong with the AI..... Empty Re: Something seriously wrong with the AI.....

Post  Hurachai Tue Apr 26, 2011 11:27 pm

Yeah..... you got a point..... obviously I don't look good enough in my Power Armor!!!!! lmao

Hurachai

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum