Brothers Of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rules brothers of warfaare

Go down

Rules brothers of warfaare Empty Rules brothers of warfaare

Post  Admin Sun Jan 16, 2011 7:19 am

Hey Guys Hamo Here just going to run threw a few rules here concerning the clan members.
Rule 1: No hacking, glicthing or using macro keys. If caught using one of them things will be a permant ban in his clan.
Rule 2: Respect clan members and others in gameplay, vent or anytime. If one of the clan members so something disrespectful tell me about it.
Rule 3: when applying to join you will have to go through 2 weeks of these tags -=rBow=- , and when you have done you will be able to put on your full member tags which are -=BoW=-.
Rule 4: when the admin tells you to do something or just to relax abit listen to them because they will report to me and you will get in trouble.
Rule 5:If you are in for a cyber gamer match and you say you’re in and don’t turn up you will get in trouble of if you have work or something on and you can’t make it contact me so I can put another clan member in.
Rule 6: No spamming the website with junk and the vent channel either or you will have to deal with the admin:
Rule 7:Have a mic or get one before you join unless i say so
Thanks Hamo

Admin
Admin

https://brothersofwarfare.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down