Brothers Of Warfare
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Last night's Scrim - Man of the Match - LMB-Choppa

Go down

Last night's Scrim - Man of the Match - LMB-Choppa Empty Last night's Scrim - Man of the Match - LMB-Choppa

Post  Hurachai Thu Apr 14, 2011 5:15 pm

We had a good game last night, won 4 games to 1. Man of the Match has to be LMB-Choppa!!

Chop doesn't really like the squad rush matches and had said he didn't want to play again. Last night my favourite little base raping spawn camping friend didn't show up (she's gonna kill me for this) so Chop said he would give it a go. He raged..... He killed...... He died..... but he hung in there and helped us win the game.......... even when he raged at being killed........when I team killed him by accident!!!! Not sure whether you noticed or not but sorry bout that Chop!! I did revive you though right after it Very Happy

We all had a good game, even poor ole Gutted who was lagging badly, looked like a schoolgirl skipping across the map at some stages!! He was telling us that he would throw down an ammo pack....... and about 2 seconds later he was back to holding the ammo pack again. Told him to stop picking it up after he throws it down lol.

Please keep in mind we have a Conquest Scrim at 7.30pm on Tuesday 19th April, we need 8 members to make a full team.

Cheers

Hurachai

Hurachai

Back to top Go down

Last night's Scrim - Man of the Match - LMB-Choppa Empty re: Last night's Scrim - Man of the Match - LMB-Choppa

Post  Hurachai Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:01 am

Chop has asked me to post his response below LMFAO

Last night's Scrim - Man of the Match - LMB-Choppa 13028410

Hurachai

Back to top Go down